9.23.2009

Am I THAT Loud?

I was driving with the girls yesterday on Highway 302. As I began to exit, I turned a little too sharply, rolling the tires over those annoying grooves that scream, "HEY, YOU'RE DRIVING OFF THE ROAD, IDIOT!" I quickly corrected the problem, returning us to our semi-quiet ride. Then Lexi asked me, "Was that your hiney?" I didn't know whether to laugh or be insulted. I chose the former.

By the way, I am feeling three zillion times better. I've done laundry, cooked dinner, ran errands, and taken care of both girls ALL BY MYSELF the past couple of days. I feel like a productive citizen again. Thanks for the prayers and concern!

6 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

ha ha ha
love you daughters.
love you too. :)

Sara Allen said...

Too cute! Little kids just say what's on their mind... Isn't that great?!

Alisha said...

that is hilarious. thanks for sharing.

Kelli Wallace said...

so cute! we call them WAKE UP bumps!

Jessica said...

Haha so cute! I am so glad you are feeling better!!!!

The Finneys said...

Glad you're feeling better. And I think your story was absolutely hilarious!