4.12.2009

Pregnancy Update

I've gotten lazy with my pregnancy posts. I am 25 weeks along today and have yet to post pics from 20 weeks and 24 weeks. Here they are, in all their glory!








Apparently I gained 7.5 lbs between 20 and 24 weeks. My doctor, who I love, by the way, said, "It's not a big deal...but let's try and only gain 12 more lbs the rest of the pregnancy." (Insert my silence). 12 more lbs? The baby herself will be gaining 6-7 lbs. Plus, my will power to cut out sweets is non-existent.

Actually, that's an understatement.

At the end of the month I'll have my routine tests - gestational diabetes screening, another AIDS test, an anemia test - and another ultrasound to make sure my placenta is on board with the idea that Anna needs to come out first, not second.

3 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

happy to see the pic updates! yay!

Mrs. McGoo said...

Is it surreal like that you're having ANOTHER baby in July?! I'm so excited for ya'll.

Erin M. Cressman said...

So Anna? What a great name!!!