5.05.2009

Things I Love About My 2-Year-Old

Lexi turned 2 on Thursday. Time to reflect.

-She calls the kitchen the chicken.
-Her love languages appear to be physical touch and quality time, just like mine.
-Sometimes when she is drinking from her sippy cup, she still looks like a baby suckling on a bottle.
-She loves to hug and kiss my pregnant belly and occasionally lifts up my shirt so Anna can watch TV.
-She sings songs all day long but omits non-essential words. For example, Twinkle Little Star goes like this: Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Sta', How wonder what are. Up 'bove, Like diamon' in sky, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Sta', How wonder what are. And she sings it in .2 seconds flat.
-She calls Diego Dego.
-When the occasion arises that I need to wake her up, she keeps her eyes closed and says, "No, no."
-When I get out of the shower, she likes to put on deodorant and lotion too.
-When she knows I'm about to turn off her show, she says, "Lexi watch show jus' a minute."
-When she experiences something new she likes, she says, "LOVE IT!!"
-When she tries a new food she likes, she rubs her belly and says, "Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I like it!" just to make sure we get the point.

I'm sure there are more I will think of later.

2 comments:

Mrs. McGoo said...

I still can't get over the I LOVE IT comments. I HAVE to hear that for myself. How hilarious and cute!!

Can't believe she's 2 already. Wow.
:)

Mrs. McGoo said...

Happy Mother's Day!